Saturday, January 26, 2008

Please Pray for our Family

My Grandmother Mimi with ALS died last night. She had been suffering and struggling with the disease and passed away quietly. She had been having problems breathing and choked last night and passed away. My Grandpa, Papalou, misses her very much, and he will move in with us sometime soon. It is going to be very hard for all of us and it would help tremendously if you would pray for us. Noah and Chloe were at HEB youth camp with Daddy, while Phoebe, Esther and I were at our church while Mom went to a banquet at a different church. Mom got a call from Papalou saying that Mimi had taken a fall, A friend brought us to her house while Mom and Dad were with Papalou. We didn't expect to see her go so soon, she won't ever get to see the new baby, she won't get to see us move either. It is going to be exceptionally hard on Papalou, and he is the one who needs prayer the most. In God, H.B.

6 comments:

theevansfamily said...

We're praying for you guys, Sweet Girl. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey kiddo, I love you guys, and am praying like crazy. I'm glad you and PL have each other.

Call me if you need some books, or your mom needs some Culver's!

Big hug!

DanaMarie said...

Lovely girl- you're going to be such a good help during this time. I'm so glad your family is blessed to have such a wonderful oldest child. I'm praying for y'all!

Love love love!

Jan said...

Hey! I love you and am sorry about Mimi. Yes, I will pray for Papalou and all of you.

Wanted to tell you how struck I was by your actions when I came to visit. You were sweetly washing and drying the dishes then putting them away...and I thought "What a great way to show love to your family." Whether it's something you do every day, or just to help out every onec in a while-acts like that are precious.

Love you!

Unknown said...

H.B. I love you young Lady and I am still praying for you and your family. You are a grea sister and a wonderful daughter.
In my prayers,
Ms. Mouse

Anonymous said...

Hey, sweetie.
I thought you might enjoy checking out this girl's blog:
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/jennab/364838/

love ya!
mom