Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello faithful viewers!

I know you are all probably going to prosecute me for not posting in almost a month, but hey! I've been pretty busy! Okay, maybe not exceptionally busy, but still, pretty busy. I had my friend Skye spend the night (finally), I've helped with a baby shower, I've gone to AWANAs a lot (every Wednesday), and just hung out around the house. I had a lot of fun being scolded by everyone for not posting, and will try not to make that mistake again. I don't really have any news except THE News, we are going to be staying where we are until after summer and will be doing summer camp here again. Thank everyone for praying, it certainly did help.

6 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Yea! A post!

Keep it up. Keep sharing, oh, darling one.

much love,

Unknown said...

Yea, good to hear from you again! Still praying and we love you.

cajungal01 said...

Hello! Heck, don't let people harass you too much for not posting...us busy folks have things to do! ;0)

I do love your posts though so thanks for sharing.

When are you coming over again!!!

mucho love
~aunt robbie

Anonymous said...

I will not be prosecuting you for not posting. It might mean that there is time for me to use the computer. I never get to use the computer. Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never get to use the computer.


Well, except for right now, of course.

The paterfamilias
(Dad)

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Nice post! OK..so here's a post idea,(take it or leave it)
"What I'm learning as a dd.."

Give us your own fresh perspective and share how your life is enriched by it..(no I'm not recieving payment from the parents) I'm really just curious?
So humor us, will you? Also you might want to do it while the dad is away..apparently he's feeling "left out"..lol!

Dawn :0)

Blessings~ Dawn :0)

Anonymous said...

sup you better look at tee hee hi's coments