Monday, August 18, 2008

We have a House!!!!

The title says it all...we have rented a house. It is SUPER close to our church and friends. We leased it the other week when the two oldest and I went to camp. I haven't seen it but...*laugh*(Yes, I haven't seen it.)...I hear its great. We have been mostly packing, packing, a little bit of packing, did I mention that we have been PACKING!!!!!! I packed up my room except for the stuff I could live with until we unpack everything in September. (about) I'm excited!!! I'm actually going to be able to live like that...I wonder if it's gonna work out..oh well. I better go!
HB

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you guys got your house. I can't wait to heat all about it.

Grateful for Grace said...

I love you.

Unknown said...

Ma'am! You need to post about all your new happenings. You new house, your baby brother who is growing up far too fast, your Dad's new job, all the things we enjoy hearing about. We miss your humor and your insight!