Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!! *fireworks go off*


Happy 4th of July to you all!!!!
*fireworks for five minutes*
I hope you all remembered it in time, we sure didn't!!! Until yesterday when a friend reminded me, I had completely forgot!!!!! So for those of you who are wondering, that's why we aren't having a party this year...Le Sigh...Any way, my artistic abilities are starting to come throughout today! *glares at you* Yes! I do have artistic abilities. However, Most people don't understand them, so I'm posting them on here to see how well they fare and will try again later.



Understood? Okay, then lets begin:




















































4 comments:

Unknown said...

HB! you are HILARIOUS! Love it! I'm glad to hear from you!

Grateful for Grace said...

I'm sooooooo glad you finally posted.

My favorite is the, "Pie? What pie?"

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo Funny
My Favorite Was Totum Cat

Anonymous said...

Brother: It's TOTEM Cat...