Monday, April 14, 2008

The Darker it is, The Longer you can Wear it

If you are anything like me, you wear clothes over and over again. And something I have noticed is that the darker the clothing is, the longer you can pass it off as clean and thus, wear it longer. Take for instance, my new dull green boy-ish shorts. I loved them so much I got two pairs of the dull green and one pair of cacky. I had made a wonderful choice because of two reasons. The first of which is that if one pair gets dirty, I can just wear the other one. The second though, is the best so far.(I think) I can wear the same on for a week or so!!! Because I have two then I can say, "But I'm wearing the clean one!!" And mom can say, "But I just washed that one, it's still in the dryer!!" But.... "But mom!!! These are clean, you washed them last week and I made sure I didn't fall in the water or get anything on them!!" And thus, the great clothing war will continue, forever, and ever.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are hilarious...I still do that! Luandry, who needs laundry?

Love you girlie

Unknown said...

And this is why we know you are your father's daughter.

Hug for you, hon.

Grateful for Grace said...

Sigh.


(I'd sure love a new post. Something NOT on how to wear the same thing every day. Ü)

mucho love!

theevansfamily said...

We want more! We want more! We want more!

Unknown said...

HELLO HB!
we want to hear more from you!

Grateful for Grace said...

Okay, I here by make a promise to post a LEAST once a week. Some of the posts might a little late, but I'll let you know which ones. I will be posting them because I want to start with a clean slate. l8ter
HB

P.S. My moms logged in right now so I'm using her to comment! Ü